Identify and Secure Top Professional Talent to serve your Information Technology, Marketing/Creative, Finance & Accounting and any Business Departments needing General Administrative support.
BOON will work with your organization to provide Top-Talent that not only will help you reach your company’s goals, but fit within your budget and headcount needs. We take a consultative approach towards making sure we provide accurate information about the available talent-pool so you can secure the individual you want on your team.
BOON is skilled in identifying and attracting candidates to join your Full-Time team. Securing talent has become increasingly difficult while more important than ever before. Organizations utilized our Direct Hire services so as to:
- Remain focused on their daily job and expertise, while allowing us to aggressively identify and secure top-talent for your organization
- Find challenging skill sets to secure
- Helping to manage a lengthy hiring-process that can get complex, change and be difficult to communicate clearly through
BOON has strong relationships with Top-Talent that is both interested and available for positions that are temporary in-nature. We work with our clients who utilized contract employees for a variety of reasons, including:
- Difficult to identify skill-set
- Filling a position while existing employee is on some type of leave
- Key Project with a set end-date and budget
- Desire to place existing full-time staff on top initiative and utilize contract-employee to manage daily workload
CONTRACT to HIRE
BOON understands how important it is to identify a candidate that will not only provide relavant Expertise, but also is a cultural fit with your organization. BOON works directly with our clients seeking Contract-to-Hire employees for such purposes as:
- Wanting to evaluate the fit that an employee is within the organization
- Allowing time for Headcount approval while immediately getting value out of an employee
- Beginning the engagement with the intent of only having a Contract Employee, only to learn that a Full-Time arrangement would be preferred by both parties